Question: What university did you attend and what levels are required?

Keywords: ,

1. I attended the University of Ulster for my first degree and now in completing my MSc and PhD at the University of Leeds 🙂

0

2. I went to the University of the West of England (UWE) in Bristol.

I did Biomedical Sciences, and taken from the UWE website:
    – GCSE: For all applicants, Grade C or above, or Grade 4 under newly reformed GCSE grading, in English Language, Mathematics and Double Science, or equivalent. Please note the University does not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as suitable alternatives to GCSEs.
    – A-level subjects: Grade B or above in Biology or Chemistry plus a Grade C or above in another science subject. Points from A-Level General Studies and AS-Level subjects (not taken onto full A-Level) can be included towards overall tariff. You must have a minimum of two A-Levels.
    – Specific subjects: Biology; Chemistry

0

3. I did attend Universidad Carlos III and Universidad Rey Juan Carlos in Madrid (Spain) and London Metropolitan University in London, obviously.

0

Comments