Log in using the username and password we sent you!
Lost your password?
Question: Have you ever won an award.
Asked by FoxDweebsRule!!!! to Sophie on 6 Mar 2017.
answered on 6 Mar 2017:
Hi Stormyormy18 ,
Yes I’ve won a few awards as an engineer. At the moment I’m nominated for two:
1. Most innovative collaboration with a company
2. Most innovative idea
I’ll win out if I’ve won either of them on 29th March so fingers (and toes!) crossed!
Daniel commented on 6 Mar 2017:
Fingers crossed Sophie!!
I’ve won a few awards during my PhD so far.
1. Best poster at my first ever conference in mid-Wales (Gregynog).
2. Highly commended for an oral presentation at a conference, and runner up at another
3. Best poster at a conference in Portugal, and selected for oral presentation (based on high quality work)
4. When I was working I won European employee of the quarter!
Ana commented on 8 Mar 2017:
Good luck Sophie!!
I haven’t *sad face* but I was nominated to a couple a in the last few years.
Oh well, keep working hard!
Sounds cheesy but my best award is knowing that the people that use my products are happy with them 🙂
do you enjoy working long hours even at night time
are you good at your job
What university did you attend and what levels are required?
did you go to six form or college
is it ever disgusting the things u do ?
View all answered questions
Why do you want to win
How long have you been an engineer for?
Do you like Starbucks?
What do you like the most about designing components for artificial legs?
If apple made a car, would it have windows?